Bucks County Council are consulting on introducing extra double yellow lines at various locations around Marlow.
These have been under consideration for some time, have the support of Marlow Town Council – and address safety concerns at some junctions and along some roads in Marlow.
The consultation is open for responses from 17 August to 7 September 2018
If you wish to comment on the proposals, you can do this in two ways: (noting the Council is obliged to make any representations received open to public inspection)
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to the Parking Services, Transport for Bucks, County Hall, Walton Street, Aylesbury, HP20 1UA
Specifics of the proposals
We have created individual named links to each map published by BCC, to make it a bit easier to see where the changes are proposed. In the main the changes are around junctions, where the Highway Code says you shouldn’t park anyway, and near schools.
- Bottom of Spinfield Lane
- Pound Lane – Harwood Road
- Seymour Court Rd / Sandygate
- Near Sandygate and Holy Trinity Schools
- Queens Road
- Pound Lane/Spinners Walk
- Oak Tree Road and Redshots Close
- Institute Road and Station Road
- Willowmead Gardens
- Newtown Road
- Newtown Road and Dedmere Road
- Dedmere Road and Dedmere Rise
- Lock Road and Gossmore
Info on the consultation process, and more cna be found at the official website: