The MyMarlow Events Calendar
*Publicise your own event* Simply Click here to ad your own events.
*Want curated highlights of this your Inbox?* Then sign up to our monthly events email newsletter.
- This event has passed.
Traditional Late Night Shopping – Thu 7th
December 7, 2017 at 6:00 pm
From 6pm come down and enjoy the traditional late night shopping, organised by the Chamber of Trade and Commerce. The event is now in its 25th year!
Peppa Pig, a Storm Trooper and Darth Vadar will be in attendance for
photos, and of course Santa Claus will be in his grotto with gifts for children
(all costumes kindly sponsored by Jolliffes)
Shops all around town will open until 9.00pm, plus a wide selection of commercial and charity stalls lining the High Street. The ever popular live Reindeer will be there, Marlow FM will be broadcasting live, The Salvation Army Band will be playing.
Other entertainments scheduled include…
- 6.00pm a carol service, and a procession of animals and nativity scene players
- 6.30pm Music and Carols performed by Razzamataz -Institute Road
- 6.45pm Lucina Pearson – songs from her latest album and Christmas songs
– Liston Court
- 7.15pm Marlow Amateur Operatic Society – Institute Road
- 7.30pm Borlase Gospel Choir – Liston Court
Note – The High Street is closed from 1.30pm to enable the stalls to set up