The MyMarlow Events Calendar
*Publicise your own event* Simply Click here to add your own events.
*Want curated highlights of this your Inbox?* Then sign up to our monthly events email newsletter.
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Zentangle – Workshop
March 8 at 10:00 am
This lovely workshop will give you some me-time where you can switch your brain off, relax and learn a beautiful new art method.
The Zentangle Method was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Zentangle is an easy-to-learn, relaxing and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.
Beautiful and satisfying results are achievable for absolutely everyone – all you need is the desire to have a go, and a little self-belief! All materials are provided for use during the workshop.
The adult (Aged 14 upwards) workshops taking place during March will:
• Teach you the basics of Zentangle
• Give you an outlet for your inner creativity
• Teach you a mindful, calming and relaxing hobby you can take anywhere with you
• Result in some beautiful artwork to bring home
• Empower you with the techniques to continue at home and progress with your skills
• Give you a break from the chaos of daily life
Listed below, or see baileyart.eventbrite.co.uk
(Morning = 10am, Afternoon = 2pm, Evening = 7.30pm)