TradeKart is an App-based marketplace connecting local Tradespeople to local Trade Merchants in a one-stop shop Trade Community. We want passionate people to join an energetic, driven, and fast paced team looking to unite and serve the trade community across the UK.
We are seeking a part-time Finance Assistant to join our growing team! RESPONSIBILITIES Providing day to day assistance to Finance Director who has financial responsibility for the business and all such relevant activities in direct and confidential liaison with the CEO along with relevant collaboration with the TK team who manage customers, initiate invoices and purchases.
As well as having a strong understanding of accounting protocol, processes and procedures, a good understanding or appreciation from previous experiences of how a boutique (12 person), independent (CEO is majority shareholder and founder), start up works will be desirable and will benefit the role.
Established Sage experience is desired and working knowledge of Microsoft suite would be a plus.
- SAGE · PURCHASE LEDGER invoice entry · Checking supplier invoices against orders & posting · Preparing weekly summary sheet for supplier payments and subject to sign off, paying online · Analysing merchant invoices against TradeKart app sales data · Analysis of mobile phone invoices and courier invoices, etc
- SALES LEDGER SAGE · Creation of Ad-hoc manual sales invoices for product sold off app · Creation of monthly TradeKart app trading invoices
- BANKING Revolut/SVB/Stripe · Posting debtor receipts · Posting creditor payments · Posting cash and bank payments · Posting sundry receipts & interest charges · Monthly bank reconciliations · Create ad hoc payment links in Stripe as requested by the sales team
- CREDIT CARDS · Analysing receipts on Revolut, coding and posting · Providing monthly summaries and chasing for receipts and coded returns
- EXPENSES · Coding and posting of staff expenses
- SALARY JOURNAL · Monthly analysis and posting of payroll journal
- MONTH END PROCESS · Posting of standard month end journals · Preparation of monthly trading statements from Stripe/App · Issuing Creditors statements
- REPORTING · Prepare and issue daily flash sales report with data from Stripe/App/SAGE · Maintain merchant sales data on a daily/weekly basis · Work with the ops team to ensure agreement on sales data P11D and PSA for HMRC · Collating and summarizing all info for annual P11D and PSA submission for Finance Manager & MD to sign off, prior to submission to accountant
This role would suit a returner to work who is a part-qualified accountant or an experienced QBE who is keen to enjoy the flexibility of 2-3 hrs per day! This role can also work around school drop-off and pick up times however we do require cover 5 days a week.
Excellent working environment and the opportunity to join an exciting start-up business.
Apply now! Job Types: Part-time, Permanent Part-time hours: 15 per week
Salary: £15,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Free parking On-site parking
- Transport links
- Work from home – schedule: Flexitime Monday to Friday Work Location: Hybrid remote in Marlow, SL7 1PR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org