Here is our handy bullet point summary of the main things you need to know about the event. Full details of all this at : www.marlowtownregatta.org
Saturday 8th June – Marlow Town Regatta
- Traditional rowing regatta , with racing best viewed from the enclosures
- Bars, music , and various trade, food and charity stalls.
- Entry to the enclosure is by ticket only, and cheaper if purchased in advance
- You can also pay for allocated picnic pitches inside the enclosure – but these are close to selling out already!
- Dress code will be enforced, as outlined on the Regatta website
Sunday 9th June – Dragon Boating Festival
- One of the largest dragon boat festivals in the country.
- A fun atmosphere and a fun family day out for everyone.
- Food stalls, plenty of picnic space, and entry to spectate is free!
Sunday 9th June – Marlow Canoe Regatta
- Canoe racing is a new addition for 2013
- Races run throughout the day interspersed between Dragon Boat races
- Sir Steve Redgrave will be taking part!!