Yes, here we go… our annual round up of the Marlow fireworks displays! This year, with 4 events over 3 different days – there is plenty of choice ,and of course you could enjoy 3 different displays over the course of one week. Marvelous!
Saturday 1st November
Crowne Plaza – Bonfire Night Celebration
- Celebrate Bonfire Night in the stunning surroundings of Crowne Plaza Marlow, with fireworks over the lake, music and entertainment.
- Entertainment starts at 6.30pm, then Fireworks from 7.30pm. Then entertainment continues until 8.45pm.
- £10.00 per adult; £5.00 per child (Under 2’s are free) – or Family Ticket £25.00 (2 adults; 2 children)
- Pre booking required – Call 01628 496 860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marlow Monster Fireworks Show
- At Marlow Sports Club, Pound Lane. Gates open 6pm, fireworks show 7.30pm (also…see poster below!)
- As well as a monster fireworks display, there will be lots of spooky goings on, and the opportunity to play hockey, cricket, tennis and other sports with some ghoulish characters. There will also be a prize for the best dressed ghoul!
- Tickets available from the Marlow Sports Club Bar (8-10pm), all sports sections and Marlow Information Centre.
- Adults £7 and Juniors (4-18 years) £5 (in advance) and £8/£6 on the evening (subject to availability). 3 years old and under go free.
Wed 5th November
Foxes Piece School
- The amazing Foxes Piece Firework event is taking place on Wednesday 5th November.
- Gates open at 6.00pm. Adults £6.00 Children £3.00.
- Great food and funfair rides too
Saturday 8th November
Marlow Bottom Fireworks Extravaganza
- Come and enjoy top quality fireworks in the cheerful atmosphere of Burford School.
- With the Fairground rides, BBQ, music, bar with Rebellion Beer, hot drinks, hot doughnuts, candy floss, glow items and sweets there is truly something for everyone !
- Gates open at 5.30 pm and the Fireworks Start from around 7 pm
- Nov 8th Adults £6 Children £5 Family (2+2) £20
- Details and online booking at: www.marlowbottomfireworks.com