Santa has a brand new grotto for children to visit him, the popular reindeer will be back this year, Marlow FM will be broadcasting live, and the Salvation Army Band will be playing traditional Christmas tune.
So, on Thursday 3rd December the evening will go like this….
- The High Street is closed from 1.30pm to enable an array of commercial & charity stalls to set up
- At 6.00pm the event will be opened with a short carol service including musicians from Great Marlow School & choirs from local primary schools.
- Once opened there will be a procession of animals & nativity scene players
- 6.30pm entertainment from Razzamataz
- 7.00pm Carols with Marlow Amateur Operatic Society
- 7.30pm A performance by The Marlow Orchestra