The event, organised by Marlow Chamber of Trade & Commerce starts proper at 6pm with a carol service including musicians from Great Marlow School & choirs from local primary schools, followed by a procession of animals & nativity scene players.
(Note the High Street is closed from 1.30pm to enable an array of commercial & charity stalls to set up)
There will be loads of entertainment & events lined up so watch this space for more announcements but so far we can confirm…….
- –Santa Claus will be in his grotto for children to visit him
- -The popular Reindeer will be back this year
- –Razzamataz – a children’s singing group
- -Carols with Marlow Amateur Operatic Society
- –Marlow FM will be broadcasting live
- –The Salvation Army Band – playing traditional Christmas tunes
A number of shops in the High St, Liston Court, West St & Spittal St will open until 9.00pm – excellent for Christmas shopping.
For further details, contact Jo Braybrooke at email@example.com or telephone on 07789 175838.