Marlow Energy Group (MEG) is a local group with the aim of helping Marlow become zero net carbon, ie reducing man-made emissions of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases. More info on them, and how you can join here: https://www.marlowenergygroup.com/
They have recently launched a Photo Competition, open to all! So get out and about, and give it a go – details below:
Big prizes are available for the best photos that show improvements to our environment around Marlow.
Win £50 for 1st place, £35 for 2nd place and a £20 voucher from both FourState and Saddle Safari for 3rd and 4th places.
MEG will be awarding these prizes for the best photos of our local environment being improved, whether it be flora, or fauna, or material construction.
Maybe you have seen a new bird box, or a wind turbine, or new trees planted, or a rainwater harvesting system, or wild flower verges, or a new solar panel, or a special bicycle, or a conservation or recycling project, or a heat pump, or an innovative composting system, etc.
Send up to three of your photos in jpeg, TIF, or PDF format to
There is no age limit!
Good luck to everyone!
Best wishes, John Laker (MEG Director), email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all, young, or old, but not to professional photographers.
- The competition is open from the 1st of July until the closing date of the 30th of September.
- Send in up to three photos in colour or black and white. Include a title if you like.
- Competition entrants retain their copyright for each photo submitted, but, by submitting their images, give MEG permission to use them on social media platforms, in news media and exhibitions/displays. Every endeavour will be made to credit originators, but MEG cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
- MEG’s photo committee will judge the competition and will announce the winners at the end of October. Their decision will be final.