Collective Art in Marlow once again brings an outstanding diversity of art and craft together on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th May 2012, in central Marlow. A presentation of 18 artisans producing beautiful handmade ceramics, textiles, glass, etchings, metal-work, jewellery, candles, cakes and much more!
Timed Workshops Available to All
Visitors will have the chance to take part in art & craft workshops on both the Saturday and the Sunday. There will be opportunities to make fused glass lightcatchers and coasters, rolled beeswax and vintage tea-cup candles, mosaic items, copper embossing and felting. Kirsty Allsop of Handmade Britain fame would love it! Workshops will be running throughout the day and are suitable for adults or children over 7 years (younger children can take part but must be supervised by an adult). Prices for workshops will average £5 per item.
The event takes place on Saturday 19th May 10am to 10pm and Sunday 20th May 2pm to 5pm, at the Pugin Rooms in St. Peter’s Street, Marlow. Entrance is free, limited free parking is available and there will be a vintage cafe with yummy cakes during the day and drinks & nibbles will be available from 6pm.
Workshop Timings & Details
Saturday 19th May (2 separate workshops running alongside)
- 11am – 12: Fused Glass and/or Candle Making
- 12 – 1pm: Copper Embossing and/or Hand Felting
- 1pm – 2pm: Fused Glass and/or Copper Embossing
- 2pm – 3pm: Candle Making and/or Hand Felting
- 3pm – 4pm: Copper Embossing and/or Candle Making
- 4pm – 5pm: Fused Glass and/or Hand Felting
Sunday 20th May (3 separate workshops running alongside)
- 2pm – 3pm: Mosaic and/or Candle Making and/or Copper Embossing
- 3pm – 4pm: Mosaic and/or Fused Glass and/or Hand Felting
- 4pm – 5pm: Mosaic and/or Copper Embossing and/or Candle Making
Visit colart.tumblr.com/ for more information about Collective Art in Marlow