There have been music festivals at Riley Park in the past, but the organisers of Live at Riley are promising it will be a whole lot more….
- A mix of musical genres with bands & artists performing on two stages,
- Activities and spectacles for people of all ages including land zorbing,
- A Vintage Village,
- Real ale tent as well as a bar bus and lots of yummy food from local traders.
Why does Riley Park Trust need money..?
Ther festival will be raising funds and awareness for Riley Park Trust.
Almost 100 years after being formed by Mr and Mrs Riley – to preserve the land for use by all – the Trust is still responsible for the park’s upkeep. Riley Park is probably the largest area still managed in this fashion and people often assume that the park is managed by Local Authorities but the reality is that the park upkeep is managed by the Trust with little financial support.
How to get tickets..
Tickets are available online now (cheaper than on the day)
- Family inc. 2 adults and 2 children or concessions – £20
- Adult – £8
- Child / Under 18 – £6
- Concession inc. students (with a valid ID card) and senior citizens – £6
- Children under 5 free of charge
Full details visit the Live at Riley website liveatriley.co.uk/tickets/
Prices on-the-door on the day, are £25 for a family, £10 for an adult and £8 for children & concessions.
All children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.