This time he has been helping Marlow Round Table to raise money for local schools and charities, whilst bringing some festive cheer to the streets around town and distributing sweets to well behaved children.
The Round Table’s Santa Float has already been to the Spinfield area last night (Fri 11th), and is scheduled to visit the following areas (detailed routes are as planned… but might change to include more or fewer streets based on timings on the night!)
- Sat 12th Dec – from 5.15pm Foxes Piece area – Willowmead Gdns – Newtown Rd – Newfield Gardens – Newfield Road – Westhorpe Rd – Allanson Rd- Gunthorpe Road area.
- Sun 13th Dec – 4.15pm Danesfield area, then from around 6pm up Pound Lane including side roads up to Henley Road, and maybe over to cover Highfield Park / Spinfield Park
- Friday 18th 4.30pm start – Marlow bottom. Roads between brewery and New Road
- Saturday 19th: Sandygate area. From 4.30pm Sandygate – Seymour Park Rd – Barnhill Rd – Barnhill Close -Oak Tree Rd – Hillside Rd- Woodland Way – Ridgeway -Southview Rd – Oak Tree Avenue 6.30pm
- Sunday – 4.30pm start – Marlow bottom. Roads from New Road to the end of the valley.
For more information see www.marlow.roundtable.co.uk