In Your Element Wellness Festival will take place throughout central Marlow with activities in 16 stores in the High Street including: face yoga, art classes, energy healing, tarot and interiors talks as well as healthy pit stops.
In addition, there are larger classes taking place in the main venues in St Peter Street, including Restorative Yoga, Meditation, Dance Fitness, Pilates, Cacao Ceremony, Astrology, Guided Meditation, Cracking the Menopause, Gut Health, EFT Tapping.. and many more.
A great way to shake off winter and reset yourself for summer – bringing together the best local coaches and therapists & speakers from London.
How it works
Tickets for the day cost £60 – and once you have purchased your ticket (from here) , you can book into your choice of sessions throughout the day! (see timetable here) You’ll go home with a health & beauty goody bag worth more than the price of your ticket too!
Activities in town centre shops and businesses:
- Keeeps pottery are offering a pottery demo and mini-wheel taster sessions – with 30 spaces available between 12.30pm and 4.30pm.
- Relax & learn the art of Origami with Tristan Hibberd in Nova Art Gallery
- Colour Therapy with Emily Rose Smith & Healing Energy in Jigsaw, Emily is part of Seed Wellness
- Pranic Healing in India Jane Interiors & Jigsaw
- Sculpt & Lift Face Yoga with Tamu in Scamp & Dude Fashion Boutique
- Twenty Three Living Aromatherapy Drop in Station, making bespoke skincare products & a free gift of handmade soap with founder Louise Haisman
- Applique class, customising your own cushion cover with Lady Sew & Sew in Susie Watson Design.
- Bring Calmness to Your Home 1:1 sessions with the Susie Watson Design Team
- 5K Run with Runners Retreat followed by a Stretch & Runner’s Rehab Workshop with Mark Skoyles Marlow Sports Therapy
- Energetic Body Scan meditation & Holistic Interiors Talk in Arlo & Jacob
- Crystals with Miranda Holder & Tarot Readings in Sansom Reed Boutique
- Skincare Makeovers with gifts in SpaceNK
- Applique Class with Sue from Lady Sew & Sew in Susie Watson Design Studio
- Healthy Pit stop at Mint Velvet with juices from The Mixing Jug
And don’t forget , there are over 25 other Classes taking place in the St Peter Street venues! (check the timetable here: https://inyourelementfestival.com/timetable/)
Here’s just a sample….
See the timetable here: https://inyourelementfestival.com/timetable/