Despite what people often think, MyMarlow.co.uk is run by people with unrelated full time day jobs, in their spare time. It was set up just for the “love of the town”, to act as a useful information source to Marlovians and visitors.
We are looking for more volunteer contributors who want to get in on the action.
To be clear – we don’t require you to have any experience in this sort of thing, just a passion for the town. If you DO have experience, that’s fine too 🙂
It’s great fun to be a part of, so if you are interested in helping out in ANY WAY, or even just for a chat about any ideas you might have then drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org
Some ideas of where you could help….
- helping update our Twitter and/or Facebook page
- writing blog articles
- keeping our pub/restaurant reviews up to date
- improving our shop listings, and helping ensure they stay abreast of changes
- helping maintain our events listings
- reporting on local sports results
- helping create new content for the site- we have lots of ideas!
- suggesting ways to improve the site or it’s content
You could even get your own @mymarlow.co.uk email address….!
Come and join the fun!