On Monday 17th December, we went along to the “Carols on The Causeway” organised by Marlow Town Council. What a superb festive event this was! If you missed it this year, make a note for 2013!
Below are a few photos of the event… and we will take this opportunity to say WELL DONE Marlow Town Council, and everyone else who was involved, which as far as we are aware included:
- Marlow Town Band – great job in providing the music
- Marlow Choral Society -added in some proper singing to help the rest of us get going!
- The George and Dragon gave out free mulled wine
- The Rotary Club of Marlow were dishing out free hot chestnuts
- Sainsbury’s donated mince pies
Anyway, here are a few photos:
[nggallery id=4 template=caption]