Now in its 28th year, Bucks Open Studios is the biggest visual arts event in Buckinghamshire and one of the largest in the country.
Over 500 artists including painters, glass blowers, basket weavers, metal workers, wood turn.
ers, jewellery makers, book artists, print makers, potters and silk painters will be opening their studios to the public for free and showcasing their talent through demonstrations, exhibitions and workshops.
The event takes place from 8th to 23rd June across the county.
A list of exhibitors in Marlow/Bisham/Little Marlow area is below, or in more detail from the Bucks Open Studios website.
- Alina Wegher – Wildlife & Landscape Photographer
- Art Afloat – Courses Cruising The River Thames
- Bigmore Studio Artists – Watercolours, Acrylics, Mixed Media & Ceramic
- Catherine Percival – Paintings Prints Patchwork Felt Jewellery
- Jane Vincent – Sculptural & Stained Glass
- Jen Riley -Paintings
- Keith Beckett-Hester – Chiltern Landscape Painter
- Marilia Carvalho – Traditional & Contemporary Stained Glass
- Maxwell Cowlin – Stoneware Pottery & Sculpture Marlow
- Suzanne Raffellini – Stained, Sandblasted & Fused Glass
- Tracey Holmes – Contemporary Fused & Leaded Glass