Once again, Marlow Chamber of Trade are organising the ever popular Traditional Late Night Shopping event on Thursday the 5th December.
The High Street is closed from 3.00pm to enable an array of stalls to set up ready for the opening when they will then display and sell their goods.
The Late Night Shopping event commences at 6pm with…….
- Father Christmas and Naomi Riches MBE will proceed from the bottom of the High Street up to Liston Court – all children are welcome to join the parade meeting at 5.30pm
- The evening will be opened by Naomi Riches, accompanied by a short carol service including the musicians from Great Marlow School and choirs from local primary schools.
- Following the opening there will be a procession of animals and nativity scene players proceeding up the High Street
- A small fair ground for the younger children
- A number of shops in the High Street, West Street and Spittal Street will be open until 9.00pm
- Santa is taking time out of his busy schedule with a grotto for children to visit him before the ‘big day’ and Reindeer will be outside Cargo
This is a hugely popular event for families with an atmosphere of fun and music – the event is an excellent opportunity for Christmas shopping.