The Carnival takes place on Sat 19th September in Higginson Park, from 11am to 5pm
New for this year will be the Children’s Procession in the Park – following great demand they have reinvented the procession of Carnivals from the “good old days”! Children from local schools and groups will be marching around the park from 12 noon.
Of course there is a huge list of activities and refreshments to keep you fed, watered and entertained! Here are some highlights….
- The Flying Tearoom with cakes, cakes and more cakes to go with your cup of tea!
- BBQ provided by Phil Bowditch
- BAR provided by the Duke of Cambridge Marlow
- Crepe Heaven and Couture Treats French Macarons for those with a sweet tooth.
- Marlow Carnival Bake Off open to all ages
- Music, dancing and song from a variety of performers…
- Sweet Sally in the Alley, a great Blues band
- Stagecoach Marlow
- Jane Douglass Fitness and Dance with Youth Moves
- Elite Academy of Dance
- Phoenix Crew
- Franny Lawrenson from Jam Theatre
- The Rocking Rebels
- Songbirds Choir
- Django Jazz
- Workshops covering a variety of activities for young and old (book on the day, or just turn up)
- 1.00 Jane Douglass , Street Moves and Youth Moves ages 5 – 11
- 1.30 Marlow Camera Club – Take a photo – beginner to advanced, child & adult
- 2.00 Jane Douglass, Youth Move Minis – from walking to age 5
- 2.30 Marlow Camera Club – Take a Photo – beginner to advanced, child & adult
- 3.00 Stage Coach Performing Arts – multi age
- 3.30 Marlow Camera Club – Take a Photo – beginner to advanced, child & adult
- Take the Challenge to complete the… Immortal Fitness Obstacle Course.
- Silent Auction with some valuable opportunities.
- MarlowFM will be broadcasting from the Carnival 12-4pm
- Children’s Fairground rides and Pony rides
- Junior GP….just brilliant Go Carts.
- Classic Cars – how many of these models have you actually owned!!
- Meet the specially trained Search Dogs and the Air Ambulance guys.
- …and stalls stalls and more stalls!
Organiser: Peter Donegan 07801 057 510