Starting with the original event in Marlow in 2016, the success of Pub in the Park led to four sites last year and we have been told that for 2019 there will be eight events across the UK! And to think it all started with little old Marlow 😉
Marlow Pub in the Park will be in Higginson Park Friday 17th to Sun 19th May. We’ve seen the initial “long list” of possible music acts, and there was plenty of excitement at MyMarlow Towers over what we might be treated too!
(on-sale dates and line-up to be announced in January 2019, sign up for priority booking etc by signing up for the Pub in the Park newsletter pubintheparkuk.com)
As before , our local celeb chef Tom Kerridge will be bringing his chef mates to the party; supporting and celebrating local talent, as well as presenting some of the biggest names in food and music. At each venue, there’ll be Michelin-starred and award-winning pubs and restaurants serving tasting dishes showing their signature style. It’s all about celebrating the best food, combined with great live music, chef demonstrations, top quality shopping and other festival fun.
Tom Kerridge told us “This years’ Pub in the Park festivals were so much fun, I cannot wait to bring the same brilliant standard of food, class chefs, ace music and awesome vibe to eight locations across the UK next year.”
Pub in the Park will be taking place on the following dates at the following venues:
- Marlow, Higginson Park 17-19 May
- Roundhay, Leeds, Roundhay Park 31 May – 2 June
- Knutsford, The Lambing Shed 7-9 June
- Bath, Royal, Victoria Park 21 – 23 June *subject to licence
- Warwick, St. Nicholas Park, 5 – 7 July *subject to licence
- Tunbridge Wells, Dunorlan Park 12-14 July
- London, Chiswick, Chiswick House 6-8 Sep
- St. Albans Verulamium Park 13-15 Sep