We originally mentioned a new wine merchants coming to Marlow two weeks ago, and we now have all the details direct from the new business – Grape Expectations!
Grape Expectations will be opening at 88 High Street, Marlow bringing a unique wine concept to Marlow from 4th December 2020.
Founder, Sam Braybrook told us “Our range will be sold by the bottle to go, but we are also looking forward to welcoming people to stay and enjoy a glass or bottle in store in a friendly and relaxed environment. We will also offer a range of light bites and nibbles designed to complement the wines.”
To start with , on site drinking will of course be subject to Covid related restrictions affecting on-premise drinking. Anyway, keen to hear more about offering? Read ahead…..
What we can expect according to Grape Expectations:
Grape Expectations, a new independent wine merchants will sell an extensive and diverse range of high-quality wines, spirits and beers made by producers ranging from small family run businesses to some of the world’s most famous and sought-after names.
Along with exclusive launches, special offers and unique big bottle formats, Grape Expectations will offer one of the most exciting range of whiskeys outside of London.
An on-line offering will support the business (grape-expectations.co.uk) and is targeted to coincide with the retail launch in early December. Customers will soon find the complete range of wines, spirits and beers on the website, including details of all upcoming events, special offers and new products.
If customers decide to buy on-line, free next day local delivery is available, alternatively a click and collect service gives customers the option of picking up their online orders in store.
Grape Expectations will be able to provide customers with a range of services including;
- Wine tastings onsite, online or for private parties at home*
- Cellar plans to cover all tastes, ambitions and budgets
- Bespoke gifts from the world of wine and spirits that can cater for both the corporate consumer and special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries
- Supply for weddings*, including planning and advice, try before you buy and free delivery
- Supply for parties and events large and small*, including help with planning, glass loans and free delivery
The high street store will be open seven days a week from 11am-8pm Sunday to Tuesday, 11am to 9pm on a Wednesday and 11am to 10pm Thursday to Saturday. There will be no reservations for tables, just pop in and the team will be delighted to seat you.
We look forward to getting to know the Marlow community better over a glass of their favourite tipple soon.
* Subject to Corona-Virus restrictions currently affecting on-premise consumption