Here it is – our now traditional bumper totally comprehensive preview for Pub in the Park! We are as excited as ever, and if you are reading this… you probably are too 🙂 (Many thanks to PITP for early access to the show guide)
The overall layout is the same as last time, but note that some restaurants have moved around, and of course there are some new ones. New for this year we have Firepit Demos, The Riverside Club (evening clubbing!) , and The Bandstand. In this article we have got ALL the menus, and ALL the timings for live music and chef demos.. read on!
Ticket holders should be receiving an email (full text here), covering various common sense covid related guidance, and other matters including:
- The restaurants and bars will be CASHLESS, though some stands in the artisan market and shopping village will accept cash.
- Parking – this year they have partnered with Marlow Rugby Club for official parking, at £5
In a nutshell then..
- 15 top award winning pubs and restaurants serving food
- Multiple and varied drink outlets
- Demos from top chefs
- A great and varied live music line up at each session
- *NEW FOR 2021* Firepit demos from BBQ experts, located next to the river
- *NEW FOR 2021* Riverside Club – evenings only, a riverside club venue with a series of DJ sets! Located in the corner where the kids are is in the daytime sessions.
- *NEW for 2021* The Bandstand – a chilled vibe, with acoustic acts and disco DJ sets.
- Silent Disco – later on in the evening sessions located where the Chef Demos usually take place
- Artisan Market – sample and shop from a huge range of producers
- Shopping Village – food, drink , kitchenware and lifestyle products
- Boat trips and riverside activities
- Book signings
Any tickets still available?
At time of writing, there are a few tickets left for the Thursday and Sunday sessions – click here.
Click on image to see full size map
As you can see from the map, the main bars are conveniently located in the same sort of area, convenient staggering distance if you fancy a bar crawl 😉
It wouldn’t be a Marlow event without Rebellion Beer, serving a choice of 3 different ales, IPA, Overthrow and Roasted Nuts plus their crisp, refreshing lager. You can also purchase in take-away 3L bottles, perfect to save yourself so many trips to the bar. Rebellion members will receive 10% discount with their membership cards.
Marlow’s own Harrow and Hope will be there again with their award winning sparkling wines,.
Of course there are many other places to grab a tipple, might as well mix it up!!
Something for the kids…
There is plenty on offer for visitors coming along with children in the daytime sessions – with Sam & Ella’s disco, circus skills, games, challenges and more.
Make sure you drop by the Jam Theatre Tent so your children can take part in all the fun, see the schedule in the image here!
Day by Day Guide to Music and Chefs
Menus – yep, all of them!
All dishes are £6 each. All allergens and dietary info will be displayed at each pop-up.
Still with us….?
There we go then! Made it this far? You now know it all…. have fun! 🙂