Marlow’s Hidden Gems of 2023 have been revealed! Around 1,900 people voted when Marlow FM announced the shortlists of nominees in each category, after the public had been asked to put forward nominations.
The winners were announced at a ceremony and party held at Holy Trinity School on Saturday 18th February.
Money raised from the event, which took the form of a Mexican-style fiesta, together with an online auction will go to help keep Marlow FM on air and serving the community.
Congratulations to the winners below, but also to every person, business, and organisation nominated. Marlow is so lucky to have you all!
- Best Cuppa – The Cedar
- Best Pub – The Duke pub
- Best Sunday Roast – The Queens Head
- Best Breakfast – Fego
- Best Night Out – Grape Expectations
- Best Sports Club – Marlow Rugby Club
- Best Special Interest Club – Wild Marlow
- Best Teaching or Learning Support Assistant – Jenny Britnell (Sandygate)
- Best Local Producer – Rebellion Beer Company
- Best Tradesperson – Steve Carlton, Marlow Motors
- Services to Charity – Alison Branch & Mu Reynolds of Meals from Marlow
- Services to the Community – Marlow Poppies and Marlow Ukraine Collective