Country House Hotel set in 65 acres overlooking the River Thames
We are looking for the last few waiters to complete our fantastic Food & Beverage team here at Danesfield House Hotel & Spa. We would like to speak with people who have great, outgoing personalities and enjoy going above and beyond to provide exceptional service for their guests.
We have a variety of contract options available ranging from 20 to 45 hours a week to suit your lifestyle and with service charge your OTE earnings would be around £11.50 per hour. We offer full training and have plenty of opportunities for progression within the business for those who wish to develop their careers with us. In addition to the benefits listed below we also offer subsidised late night transport to High Wycombe, paid overtime and a season ticket loan for employees who successfully complete their three month probationary period.
The finer details of the role are listed below and if you like the sound of working in an absolutely breathtaking location with a wonderful team then please do get in touch.
Purpose of the role:
To assist the Assistant Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Supervisors in the smooth running of all aspects of restaurant and room service within the hotel. This is a key role within the F&B team which offers plenty of career progression opportunities. The working pattern is shift based and includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
– Provide a professional service experience in the style specified by the Restaurant Manager
– Make all teas and coffees as per the Mozzo training standards
– Set up, clear and promptly service tables after use
– Ensure the restaurant areas are clean and well presented at all times and assist with cleaning duties as required
– Prepare all back of house service points with regard to expected numbers for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner requirements as necessary
– Assist in the set up and preparation and provide service duties for functions as required
– Support the kitchen staff as and when required and in accordance with hygiene and safety regulations
– Ensure that all front of house and guest areas are well maintained at all times
– Any other duties as directed by the restaurant management or other member of the management team
· 28 days paid holiday per annum
· Pension scheme
· Career progression through training and development
· Staff car parking
· Free meal whilst on duty in our staff restaurant
· Friends and Family discount for B&B at Danesfield House Hotel and Spa
· Discount of 15% on products used in the Spa
· Discount of 50% on treatments taken in the Spa
· Discount of 25% on products in the Gift Shop
– Discount of 50% off Food and Drink up to maximum of 6 people
To apply for this job email your details to JValcouvo@danesfieldhouse.co.uk