Marlow Carnival is a well established annual tradition, and takes place this Saturday 15th September 11am – 5pm in Higginson Park. There is loads lined up, so it really is worth a visit to join in the fun!
- Licensed Bar (provided by Duke of Cambridge)
- Best BBQ in town! (Phil Bowditch)
- Live entertainment from local performing groups
- Book Stall
- Food Stalls
- Adventure Boot Camp Challenge
- Local Society Stalls
- Tombola and Side Shows
- Classic Cars
- Children’s Fairground Rides
- Silent Auction
The Carnival is organised by the Marlow Community Association, a prominent local charity, which has been part of the local community for over 40 years.
For more info, check out their rather splendid website: www.marlowcarnival.co.uk