A Children’s and Young People’s Wildlife Photography Competition is being held to coincide with Marlow Museum’s upcoming Summer exhibition “The Natural History of Marlow”
Winning photographs will be displayed in the Museum and prizes have been kindly donated by the Rotary Club of Marlow.
The deadline for entries is Saturday 22nd June
There are four age groups:
- Under 7
- 16-18 Entry is free.
- The Competition seeks to promote the discovery, understanding, and responsible enjoyment of the natural world.
- Entry is free.
- Each entry must be the original work of the entrant.
- Your photos must have been taken locally, within the last 12 months, within the area covered by Marlow Museum.
- The judges will be looking for images that show freshness, originality and creativity.
- Colour or black and white images are allowed.
- You can submit up to 3 photos, as digital files, not prints.
- Email your photos as JPEGs, at a high quality suitable for printing and display in the museum if you are a winner.
- Please send with your entries: a title for the photo, where and when it was taken, your name, age, school, address and telephone number. Ask your parent or guardian to add their name, their permission for you to enter and a confirmation that the photos are your own work.
- Send your entries by email to email@example.com by midnight on 22 June 2013. 01628 482515.
- By entering the competition you agree that, if you win, you will allow the use of your name and likeness for the purpose of publicizing the Competition and Exhibition.
- The winners will be announced in the first week of July 2013, to coincide with the opening of our Natural History Exhibition. The judges’ decisions are final.
- There will be a prize for the winner in each age category, and the photos judged first, second and third in each age category will be displayed in Marlow Museum during July 2013. Our thanks to the Rotary Club of Marlow for prizes