Marlow Carnival is a well established annual tradition, and takes place Sat 2oth September 11am – 5pm in Higginson Park. There is loads lined up, so it really is worth a visit to join in the fun!
- BBQ provided by Phil Bowditch and Tea Boutique provided by Barrie Lynch/Lynchpin Promotions
- Bar provided by Duke of Cambridge.
- Crepe Heaven, for those with a sweet tooth!
- MarlowFM, will broadcast from the Carnival and supports all the entertainers.
- Fairy Tale Friends for the younger visitors.
- Mini Go-Carts for older children plus children’s Fairground rides.
- Immortal Fitness; a Pirate Challenge to test your stamina!
- Silent Auction, with some valuable opportunities.
- Classic Cars and Pony Rides
- Meet the Search and Rescue Team, the specially trained Search Dogs and talk to the Air Ambulance people.
- Stalls and stalls and more stalls from the local community
Entertainment provided by many local groups presenting song and dance from a variety of ages ,with Jane Douglass acting as MC for the day. Here is the expected schedule:
- 12.00 – 12.30 Round House Wycombe – Dance Performance
- 12.30 – 01.00 Spirit Young Performers
- 01.00 – 01.30 Morris Dancers
- 02.30 – 03.00 Stagecoach Theatre Company
- 03.00 – 03.30 Phoenix Dance
- 03.30 – 04.00 Elite Dance Academy from Maidenhead join us for their first class performance
- 04.00 – 04.30 Marlow Amateur Operatic Society a selection from their present production
- 4.30 – 5.30 Jane Douglass, Fitness and Dance for everyone!
The Carnival is organised by the Marlow Community Association, a prominent local charity, which has been part of the local community for over 40 years.
For more info, check out their rather splendid website: www.marlowcarnival.co.uk