This years ‘Carols on the Causeway’ , organised by Marlow Town Council, was held on Thursday, 18th December.
In addition to the great selection of carols – Father Christmas was there and we enjoyed mulled wine, mince pies, hot chestnuts… all of which was FREE. So thanks are needed to :
- Marlow Town Band providing the musical accompaniment
- Marlow Choral Society for encouraging us to all join in
- The George and Dragon are kindly donating mulled wine
- Sainsburys and Marlow Town Council providing mince pies.
- Rotary Club of Marlow with their hot chestnut stall and serving up[ the food and drink
Here is a small selection of photos to give you the gist of things. A lovely and well attended family evening!!