Community and Amenities Officer, Barry Cross will be available to discuss any concerns or ideas for Marlow in the new mobile drop-in service and will be available every second Tuesday and third Friday from now on. The next dates are therefore Tuesday 12th July and Friday 15th July.
If the grass needs a cut, a street light is out, a pot hole has developed, or you have a great idea, you can find Barry by his council van at the following venues and times:
- Cemetery – 10am to 10.30am
- Riley Park – 10.45am until 11.am
- Riverpark Drive – 11.15am until 11.30am
- Ridgeway Close – 11.45am until 12pm
- Sainsbury’s Riley Road – 12.15 until 12.45pm
- Wallace Close – 10am until 10.15am
- Post Office – 10.30am until 11am
- Seymour Court – 11.15am until11.30am
- Library – 11.45am until 12.15pm
- Waitrose Liston Road – 12.30pm until 13.00pm
Barry may not be able to answer every question, but will be able to point people in the right direction or follow up with Councillors and Officers as appropriate.
For more information visit: www.marlow-tc.gov.uk/groundsmaintenance.aspx