Tom Kerridge has announced today the decision to reschedule this year’s Pub in the Park Summer tour following advice and in the interest of everyone’s health, well-being and confidence.
For Marlow, the changes are thus:
- Original dates: 15-17 May 2020
- Revised dates: 25-27 September 2020
The vast majority of the music, including headline acts, chef and restaurant line-up will remain the same. Any minor alterations will be announced in due course.
Tom Kerridge said “We would like to thank the chefs, restaurants, venues, local authorities, artists and many of our other contributors who have shown their unwavering support of Pub in the Park to enable us to rearrange our plans. In the meantime, we want you all to keep healthy and look after each other.”
Info for Ticket holders
- All ticket holders to venues with a change of date will have their tickets automatically transferred to the new dates.
- Anyone who can no longer make their rescheduled date can swap their tickets for another day and/or location subject to capacity or transfer to next year.
- If you are unable to attend, a refund will be processed.
Full Revised Schedule
For completeness, the entire revised schedule of the Pub in the Park 2020 tour is:
- Chichester, venue TBC, 14-16 August
- Tunbridge Wells, Dunorlan Park, 21-23 August
- Chiswick, Chiswick House & Gardens, 4-6 September
- St Albans, Verulamium Park, 11-13 September
- Bath, Royal Victoria Park, 18-20 September
- Warwick, St. Nicholas Park, 18-20 September
- Marlow, Higginson Park, 25-27 September
- Dulwich – dates & venue TBC
For more ticketing information, visitors are asked to visit the FAQs section of the website ( www.pubintheparkuk.com/ ), but any specific ticket queries should be sent by email at email@example.com