“Mary does Marlow” is a brand new walking tour of Marlow, and MyMarlow was invited along on the inaugural tour yesterday evening – we had a blast!
Starting in Higginson park we were led around by “Mary Shelley”, ably assisted by her sidekicks “Jitters and Hives” and treated to about an hour of fun and engaging information about the town and local residents of note. Most of the tour was delivered in rhyme – it was very cleverly put together and delivered with LOTS of enthusiasm! “Mary” stayed in character throughout including funny off the cuff comments aimed at us on the tour….. quite a few aimed at the MyMarlow reporter it seemed 😉
I don’t want to say much more, to avoid giving away what the tour involves, but can definitely recommend it as a really fun way to pass an hour in Marlow, while learning something about our town – for both tourists and residents alike!
More info and all the links you will need….
- Future tour & tickets: marydoesmarlow.eventbrite.com
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/marydoesmarlow
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/marydoesmarlow/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/marydoesmarlow
- Mary is also available for private and corporate tours! Just contact her on email@example.com
We took loads of fun photos , but not wanting to give away all the locations, here’s just a sample: